– Wheat flour 1 kg
– 250 grams of sugar
– Yeast 22 grams, 11 grams of bread softener
– 1 teaspoon salt
– Egg yolks 2
– Butter 200 grams
– Water 500 cc
How to make:
– Mix the flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and egg yolks. Stir well.
– Add butter 200 grams. Stir again.
– Add a little bit of water to 500 cc. Stir until smooth.
– Once the dough is removed from the mixer. Divide the dough according to taste. The usual averages of 40 grams
– Then round-round it off by using the method of play dough. Allow 10 minutes.
– Fill the dough according to taste.
– Fermented for one hour or until it looks already quite fluffy.
– Spray the dough using liquid milk.
– Oven or bake for about 15 minutes using a fire under the first, until dough is slightly yellowish. The new batter aids to fire up. Oven temperature of 180 Celsius.